Are you having a Thanksgiving dinner gathering in Orillia and don’t know where to start? why not take it up a notch and add a photo booth to your festivities? Planning a Thanksgiving Dinner with a Photo Booth in Orillia can be a great way to celebrate the holiday with family and friends.
Orillia, located in Central Ontario, is a beautiful city that offers a variety of event venues, catering services, and entertainment options. Well here are some tips on how to plan a glorious Thanksgiving feast! Therefore, without further due let’s straight dive in.
1. Decide on the Number of Guests You Want to Invite
If you’re hosting a small gathering, look into some easy Thanksgiving dishes to prepare yourself. Since cooking turkey takes a few hours, start with that and put it in the oven immediately, then prepare your mashed potatoes and decorate your house.
2. Clean a Few Days before Orillia Photo Booth for Thanksgiving Dinner
Clean your house a few days before your Thanksgiving dinner Orillia gathering. For added elegance, purchase some fresh bouquets as a centerpiece for your dining table.
In addition, scented candles provide a pleasant aroma for guests to enjoy as they converse with one another. Preparing your home for visitors before your dinner gathering will make you feel relaxed on the day of the event, allowing you to focus on the food, yourself, as well as any last-minute preparations.
3. Decide on What Food You Should Serve on Orillia Photo Booth
Thanksgiving’s signature dishes are turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. By adding or modifying a few extra ingredients, you may make them delectable and leave your guests wondering exactly what your culinary secrets are. Here are some of the best recommendation for the food you can serve on Orillia Photo Booth for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Foods to Serve
- Roast Turkey: Roast turkey is a classic Thanksgiving dish that is a favorite among many people. It is usually served with stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce.
- Mashed Potatoes: Mashed potatoes are another popular Thanksgiving dish. They are creamy, buttery, and delicious and make a great side dish to accompany your turkey.
- Green Bean Casserole: Green bean casserole is a classic side dish made with green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and crispy fried onions. It is a popular Thanksgiving dish that is easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser.
- Sweet Potato Casserole: Sweet potato casserole is a delicious and sweet side dish made with mashed sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar, and topped with marshmallows. It’s a perfect accompaniment to a savory turkey.
4. Have Games and Activities – Orillia Photo Booth for Thanksgiving Dinner
Have a few activities planned to keep your Thanksgiving dinner gathering from becoming tedious. Consider renting an Orillia photo booth to keep all of your guests entertained as a photo booth rental is suitable for all ages. Who wouldn’t love to take group pictures together in an Orillia photo booth rental with good lighting and beautiful customizable backdrops?
5. Have Party Favors Like a Fun Photo Booth in Orillia
When you rent a photo booth in Orillia, you have the perfect party favors to give your guests. Thanksgiving is about having gratitude.
Renting an Orillia photo booth for Thanksgiving creates lasting family memories your guests will cherish. Everyone will love the Orillia photo booth rental as they can take home the printed-out photos.
If you are looking to rent an Orillia photo booth for your Thanksgiving dinner gathering or any event, Show Booth is the best photo booth rental company in Orillia. A variety of different props to take pictures in addition to unlimited 4×6 printouts that are customizable. To guarantee a wonderful evening of laughter and smiles, rent a photo booth today!